What adjectives describe students?
Adjectives and words to describe students are Innovative, Laudable, Marvelous, Studious, Eminent, Erudite, Commendable, Outstanding.
How would you describe a talented student?
Generally they show some combination of the following qualities: They learn more quickly and independently than most students their own age. They often have well-developed vocabulary, as well as advanced reading and writing skills. They are very motivated, especially on tasks that are challenging or difficult.
How would you describe a learner?
A learner is someone who is learning about a particular subject or how to do something. He is a quick learner.
What are 5 traits of a successful student?
Characteristics of Successful Students
- Own Your Experience. You are ultimately the only one responsible for your time here. …
- Find Your Why. …
- Manage Yourself. …
- Be Interdependent. …
- Have Self-Awareness. …
- Believe in Life-Long Learning. …
- Have High EQ (Emotional Intelligence). …
- Believe in Yourself.
How would you describe a smart student?
Someone bright is intelligent and quick-witted. We often use this word to describe children or young people. “She’s a bright, ambitious student who will have no problem finding a job.” … They always have intelligent questions for her.”
How would a teacher describe a good student?
Every teacher has his or her own definition of a good student, but some common qualities mentioned by MHS teachers revolved around work ethic, positivity and a passion for learning. … Students who make good choices tend to do better in their academics and extracurricular activities.
How do you praise a student in words?
How to Praise Your Students
- You’re on the right track now!
- You’ve got it made.
- That’s right!
- That’s good.
- You’re really working hard today.
- You are very good at that.
- That’s coming along nicely.
How would you describe a creative student?
Highly creative students may:
Have the ability to make unusual associations or connections between seemingly unrelated or remote ideas. 2. Have the ability to rearrange elements of thought to create new ideas or products.
How would you describe your students strength?
Study skills strengths
- Understands and sets goals; can plan ahead.
- Is a self-starter.
- Stays focused on tasks.
- Tries different approaches ( flexible thinking )
- Organizes thoughts and physical items like a backpack.
- Follows rules and routines well.
- Learns from mistakes and solves problems.
What are words to describe yourself?
Positive Words to Describe Yourself