Does McDonald’s pay for tuition?
McDonald’s Tuition Assistance Program Details: McDonald’s “Archway to Opportunity” tuition program can be used for both on-campus and online degree programs that are accredited by the U.S. Department of Education. Hourly paid restaurant workers are eligible to receive up to $2,500 yearly in tuition assistance.
Does McDonalds help employees with college?
Since its launch, the Archways to Opportunity program has increased access to education for over 65,000 restaurant employees, and McDonald’s has awarded more than $125 Million in tuition assistance, according to a press release.
Does McDonald’s give employees scholarships?
The McDonald’s National Employee Scholarship Program is open to all current McDonald’s hourly employees who work at least 15 hours per week and who have worked for a minimum of four months at McDonald’s.
What benefits do you get working at McDonalds?
McDonald’s Employee Benefits – Complete Guide
- McDonald’s Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Occupational Accident and Life Insurance.
- McDonald’s 100% 401 (k) plan and Performance-based bonuses.
- Flexible Hours, Employee Discount, Job Training, and Tuition Assistance.
- Family Medical Leave and Maternity & Paternity Leave.
How do I get a scholarship for McDonalds?
Eligibility & Requirements
- You’re a high school senior.
- You’re a legal U.S. resident.
- You’re younger than 21 years old.
- You carry a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- You’re eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full-time course of study.
- You’ll disclose other scholarship programs that you’ve applied for.
How much does Chick Fil A pay?
Chick-Fil-A Inc Jobs by Hourly Rate
|Job Title:Cashier||Range:$8 – $12||Average:$9|
|Fast Food Worker||Range:$8 – $14||Average:$9|
|Restaurant Manager||Range:$11 – $19||Average:$14|
|Team Leader, General||Range:$9 – $15||Average:$11|
How often can you apply for McDonalds tuition assistance?
You are eligible for the tuition assistance program if you have been employed by McDonald’s for 90 days or more, and work at least 15 hours a week. Can I submit two requests for the same semester? No, only one request per term.
How does McDonalds tuition work?
Accelerated by changes in the U.S. tax law, McDonald’s increased investment in the Archways to Opportunity Program includes: Increased Tuition Investment: Crew: Eligible crew will have access to $2,500/year, up from $700/year. Managers: Eligible Managers will have access to $3,000/year, up from $1,050.
How much does McDonald’s give for scholarships?
The number and the amount of all the McDonalds scholarships are determined by the local participating chapters. They are typically a minimum of $1000.00 each, and they are usually non-renewable. Additionally, RMHC/HACER awards four $100,000 national scholarships.