What is the population of Winston-Salem State University?
Total of 5,169 students have enrolled in Winston-Salem State University where 4,689 students have enrolled in undergraduate programs and 480 students for graduate programs. By gender, 1,244 male and 3,925 female students are attending the school.
Is Winston-Salem State University a party school?
Tons of raging parties almost any night of the week.
Is Winston-Salem State a black college?
WSSU is only one of two historically Black colleges and universities (HBCU) to make this list.
Is Winston Salem State a good college?
Within North Carolina, WSSU Offers Average Quality for a Good Price. Winston – Salem State University is ranked #31 out of #56 in North Carolina for quality and #12 out of #50 for North Carolina value. This makes it average quality for a good price in the state.
What is Winston-Salem State University known for?
Founded in 1892, WSSU enjoys a distinguished reputation as a historically black constituent institution of the University of North Carolina that offers a rich curriculum rooted in a high-quality, liberal education.
Can freshman have cars at Winston-Salem State University?
All full-time and part-time students and staff, must register a vehicle driven to campus. … Handicapped students and employees must display a WSSU parking permit and the NC HC Placard or a valid handicapped license plate. The HC Placard must be registered in WSSU Campus Parking Office.
What GPA do you need to get into Winston Salem State?
Applicants need about average high school grades to get into WSSU. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Winston Salem State University was 3.15 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B students are accepted and ultimately attend.
Is Salem University a HBCU?
Salem University is a Private for-profit university in Salem, West Virginia. It has about 250 on campus and about 600 online students that are enrolled in undergraduate as well as graduate programs. The university was founded by the Seventh Day Baptist Church in 1888.