What are the steps to apply Citrus College?
Steps to Apply and Register
- Apply for Admission and Financial Aid. …
- College and High School Transcripts. …
- Student Email Account, Citrus Mobile and Welcome Letter. …
- Guided Self-Placement. …
- New Student Orientation. …
- Student Education Plan (SEP) …
- Registration Appointment Date: View Your Appointment Online.
What classes does Citrus College offer?
- Career, Technical and Continuing Education.
- Kinesiology and Athletics.
- Language Arts and Library.
- Mathematics and Business.
- Natural, Physical and Health Sciences.
- Social and Behavioral Sciences.
- Visual and Performing Arts.
What is full time at Citrus College?
Enroll full-time (minimum 12 units) consecutively throughout the duration of the two-year Promise Program in fall and spring semester each academic year.
What is Citrus College known for?
Citrus College is a community college known for its academic excellence and dedication to student success. Citrus College was founded in 1915 and has a long history of success with international students. Students enjoy our friendly campus where they are our number one priority.
How much does Citrus College charge per unit?
Non-Residents: Out-of-state students are required to pay tuition of $317 per unit in addition to the $46 per unit enrollment fee.
|Student Living Away from Home|
|Cost Items||Nine (9) Month|
What is a Class Pass fee Citrus College?
FeesTuition – Class Pass Fee. The Class Pass is a reusable electronic TAP sticker that lets Citrus College students ride Foothill Transit. It is accepted on all Foothill Transit Local and Silver Streak bus lines, which connects students to 22 cities in the San Gabriel and Pomona Valleys, including Downtown Los Angeles.
How much are units at Citrus College?
2021-2022 Fees and Expenses
|Enrollment Fee1||$46 per unit|
|International Student Tuition2||$317 per unit|
|Nonresident Tuition2||$317 per unit|
|Campus Service Fees|