Is Glenville State College closing?
There are no announcements for Glenville State College.
What is Glenville State College known for?
Glenville State College (GSC) is a four-year college located in Glenville, in West Virginia. Founded in 1872, Glenville State College has gained wide recognition for its teaching excellence ever since. The campus became known as “the Lighthouse on the Hill” for the quality of its teaching.
Is Glenville State College a 4 year college?
Glenville State College is an undergraduate institution offering two-year and four-year degree programs. The College was founded in 1872 in the city of Glenville, which is located in central West Virginia just west of Interstate 79.
Is Glenville State a community college?
Glenville State College (GSC) is a public college in Glenville, West Virginia.
Glenville State College.
|Location||Glenville , West Virginia , United States|
|Affiliations||Mountain East Conference|
What is there to do in Glenville West Virginia?
- Cedar Creek State Park. State Parks.
- Bulltown Historic Area. Historic Sites.
- Stonewall Sporting Clays. Nature & Wildlife Tours, Self-Guided Tours & Rentals.
- Stonewall Resort – The Palmer Course. …
- Stonewall Jackson Lake State Park. …
- Stonewall Resort Recreation. …
- Sisters Antiques LLC. …
- Flatwoods Monster Museum.