Which is the easiest Russell Group university to get into?
Russell Group’s most easily accessible University
Although every university may differ from each other when it comes to admission, university of Belfast, Cardiff, Liverpool and Queen Mary are the easiest Russell Group Universities to get into.
Which Russell Group has highest acceptance rate?
Cambridge has an offer rate of about 34 percent, Oxford 25 percent, and LSE 37 percent. The rates go steeply higher from there—from Edinburg 49 percent to Newcastle 92 percent, according to the Complete University Guide, 2017.
What are the 5 most prestigious universities?
Times Higher Education reveals the top universities with the best reputations, as determined by academics around the world
- Harvard University. …
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) …
- University of Oxford. …
- Stanford University. …
- University of Cambridge.
What is the Russell Group of top universities?
The full list of Russell Group members is as follows:
- University of Oxford.
- Queen Mary, University of London.
- Queen’s University Belfast.
- University of Sheffield.
- University of Southampton.
- University College London.
- University of Warwick.
- University of York.
Which is the toughest degree in the world?
Toughest Courses in the World Explained
- Engineering. Considered one of the toughest courses in the world, engineering students are required to have tactical skills, analytical skills, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities. …
- Chartered Accountancy. …
- Medicine. …
- Pharmacy. …
- Architecture. …
- Law. …
- Psychology. …
What’s the easiest university to get into UK?
Easiest UK universities to get into
- London Metropolitan University (87.5%)
- University of Exeter (87.5%)
- University of Wales Trinity Saint David (87.4%)
- Newman University, Birmingham (87.0%)
- University College Birmingham (87.0%)
- University of Winchester (86.7%)
- Cardiff Metropolitan University (86.7%)
What is the easiest medical school to get into UK?
Queen’s University Belfast School of Medicine, Dentistry and Biomedical Sciences has a 38.3% acceptance rate Making it the easiest medical school to get into in the UK.