Is Mercer University a good medical school?
Mercer University 2022 Rankings
Mercer University is Unranked in Best Medical Schools: Research and Unranked in Best Medical Schools: Primary Care. Schools are ranked according to their performance across a set of widely accepted indicators of excellence.
Does Mercer University have pre med?
Mercer University provides undergraduate students with an excellent foundation of knowledge and skills to succeed in the most rigorous of professional programs.
Majors for Pre-Health Professions Tracks.
|Pre-Anesthesiologist Assistant||Pre-Optometry Track>>|
|Pre-Medicine Track||Pre-Physician Assistant Track|
How much does Mercer Medical School cost?
For major programs other than medical school at Mercer University, the average undergraduate tuition & fees is $28,995.
The 2020-2021 tuition & fees at Mercer University School of Medicine is $42,586.
|Tuition & Fees|
|Medical School Tuition||$42,586|
|General College Costs|
What is the average GPA for med School?
Because of the sheer volume of medical school applications they have to wade through, admissions officers have to make some initial screening decisions based largely on GPA and MCAT scores. The average GPA for medical school matriculants in 2017–2018 was a 3.64 science, a 3.79 non-science, and a 3.71 overall.
Which is the best medical university in Georgia?
Some top universities are:
- Ivana Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, TBILISI.
- AkakiTsereteli State University, AKAKI.
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University, BATUMI.
- David Tvildiani Medical University, TBILISI.
- European University.
- New Vision University, Georgia.
- University of Georgia.
- Caucasus International University.
Does Mercer School of Medicine accept out of state?
The applicant must be a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident. The applicant must have established residency in the state of Georgia for at least 12 months prior to matriculation.
What is the easiest medical school to get into in the US?
Easiest Medical Schools to Get Into
- University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences. …
- University of Massachusetts Medical School. …
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine. …
- University of Nevada Reno School of Medicine. …
- LSU Health Sciences Center Shreveport.
What is the average MCAT score?
The average MCAT score range is from 472 to 528, with the mean and median at 500, according to the Association of American Medical Colleges.