What is the hardest state to graduate high school?
According to the department’s data, 85% of students earned a diploma at the end of the 2017-2018 school year. When broken down by state, Iowa and New Jersey have the highest graduation rate in the country at 91% each.
High School Graduation Rates By State 2021.
|State||High School or Higher|
What school has the lowest graduation rate?
Here are the 11 public universities with the worst graduation rates:
- Purdue University North Central, Indiana (Graduation Rate: 14%);
- Cameron University (Graduation Rate:14.1%);
- Ohio University at Chillicothe (Graduation Rate: 15.6%);
- Coppin State University, Baltimore, Maryland (Graduation Rate: 16.3%).
What three states have the highest graduation rates?
Iowa and Kentucky boasted the highest graduation rates in the country, with each graduating an average of 94% of its classes in 2019. Massachusetts, Missouri, Nebraska and Texas followed closely behind, with average rates of 93%. At the other end of the spectrum, some states had significantly lower averages.
What city has the lowest graduation rate?
Those with the lowest graduation rates include Indianapolis (31 percent), Cleveland (34 percent), Detroit (38 percent), Milwaukee (41 percent), Baltimore (41 percent), Atlanta (44 percent), Los Angeles (44 percent), Las Vegas (45 percent), and Columbus (45 percent).
What is California high school graduation rate?
Table 1: Graduation Counts and Rates by Student Group
|Ethnic/Racial Designation or Program||2020 Graduate Count||2019 Graduation Rate|
|Students with Disabilities||40,918||67.7%|
What state is it easiest to graduate high school?
Here’s a look at the states that were at the top.
- Kentucky. …
- New Hampshire. …
- Wisconsin. Graduation rate: 88.4 percent. …
- Nebraska. Graduation rate: 88.9 percent. …
- Texas. Graduation rate: 89 percent. …
- Alabama. Graduation rate: 89.3 percent. …
- New Jersey. Graduation rate: 89.7 percent. …
- Iowa. Graduation rate: 90.8 percent.
Which states have the lowest education?
The Least Educated States
- West Virginia. West Virginia is the least educated U.S. state, with an overall score of 23.65. …
- Mississippi. Mississippi has a score of 25.18. …
- Louisiana. Louisiana holds the third-place spot for the least educated states. …
- Arkansas. Arkansas’s score is 30.06 out of 100. …
What college in America has the lowest graduation rate?
Below is a list of 3187 colleges with the lowest graduation rate in the United States. Western International University tops the list with a graduation rate of 3%. Graduation rate is reported as the percent of students who graduate within 150% of the normal expected time to complete the degree.
What college has a 100 acceptance rate?
Colleges with the Highest Acceptance Rates – Top 100
|School||Location||Fall 2020 acceptance rate|
|Lewis-Clark State College||Lewiston, ID||100%|
|MidAmerica Nazarene University||Olathe, KS||100%|
|Montana State University–Billings||Billings, MT||100%|
|Naropa University||Boulder, CO||100%|