How do you make a course visible to students?
On the “Edit Course Settings” page, look in the first section labelled “General.” The third item down is the “Course visibility” setting. Change the “Course visibility” option from “Hide” to “Show.” Scroll down to the bottom of the “Course Settings” page. Click the “Save and display” button.
Select Course, Course Group, Organization or Organization Group. Choose a group by selecting the appropriate check boxes. Select Submit to add them to the recipient list. Select Add Email Address to manually type an email address.
How do I make my course visible to students in Moodle?
To make your Moodle space visible to students:
- Click ‘Edit settings’ situated within the yellow banner at the top of your Moodle space.
- You will be taken to ‘Edit course settings’ page. Click on the drop-down for ‘Course visibility’ and select ‘Show’.
- Click ‘Save and display’ at the bottom of the page.
How do I make my course Brightspace active?
Activating Your Course
- First, log into Brightspace and enter the course.
- In the NavBar, click Course Admin.
- Under Site Setup, click Course Offering Information.
- Click the box under Active, then Save.
How do I export a course from Blackboard?
Blackboard: Export Course
- Enter a course.
- Turn Edit Mode – On.
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Packages and Utilities.
- Click Export/Archive Course.
- Click Export Package.
- On the Export Course screen, scroll to Section 3. Click the Select All button. …
- Click Submit.
How do I get my link for Blackboard Collaborate?
To obtain a guest link for a session:
- Click on the button with the three dots to the right of the course room or the session link.
- Click on the Copy Guest Link option in the menu.
- The Guest Link URL will appear on screen.
How do I copy a course from one course to another in Blackboard?
You can copy all the content or select individual items from the other courses you teach. On the Course Content page, select the plus sign to open the menu and select Copy Content. Or, open the menu on the right side above the content list. Select Copy Content.
How do I access content on blackboard?
To access the Content Collection in Blackboard, log into your Blackboard course and go to the Control Panel. In the Control Panel, click on Content Collection to view links related to the Content Collection: Click on the Course ID to access the Content Collection for the current course.