How do I transfer my student football tickets to PSU?
Navigate to My Events and select the event to view your tickets. Tap Transfer. (Note: if the Transfer button is grayed out, your tickets are not eligible for transfer.) Select the tickets you’d like to transfer and tap Transfer To.
How do you transfer student tickets on Ticketmaster?
Transfer with the Ticketmaster App
- Open the Ticketmaster App and sign in to your account.
- Navigate to My Events and select the event to view your tickets.
- Tap Transfer. …
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer and tap Transfer To.
How do I transfer my Penn State student tickets to Apple Wallet?
Download the Penn State Athletics App. This is where your ticket is located and what you’ll need to have open to scan. You’ll log in with your Student Account Manager credentials. If you have an iPhone, add your ticket to your Apple Wallet.
How do I access my Penn State student tickets?
Access your tickets through the Penn State Athletics app or your Penn State Student Account Manager account at least 24 hours prior to the event. Add your tickets to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay. iPhone users: Make sure you have a passcode enabled on your device.
Why can’t I resell my tickets on Ticketmaster?
If you don’t see a Sell Tickets button or it’s grayed out, selling your tickets through Ticketmaster is not available. In order to resell your tickets for events in the US, you must have a US bank account.
Can you transfer tickets more than once on Ticketmaster?
Yes, you can! Once you accept the tickets they’re all yours. If you are unable to use them, transfer them back to the person who sent them or transfer them to anyone else you want.
Can you transfer e tickets to another person?
Yes,in most cases, if you purchased the tickets for someone else, or can no longer attend your event, you are able to transfer the tickets to another person’s email address.
How do I add student tickets to Apple wallet?
How to add a boarding pass, ticket, or other pass to Apple Wallet on your iPhone
- Open the app, email, notification, or other communication that contains your boarding pass, ticket, or other pass.
- Tap Add to Apple Wallet.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- If necessary, tap Add in the upper right corner.
How do I forward a reservation on Apple wallet?
- Open Apple Wallet.
- Tap on the ticket you’d like to share.
- You should see a three-dot icon in the upper-right corner. Tap on it.
- In this next menu, scroll down and tap on Share Pass.
- Send the pass via Messages, Mail or AirDrop.